Have you ever smelled lavender and instantly felt more serene? Or tasted a squeeze of lemon and felt more refreshed? How about the scent of peppermint that helps you feel more alert? Essential Oils can bring these experiences right to your fingertips.
Why Essential Oils?
As a Doctor of Chiropractic, my vision is to empower people to improve their lives through better health. I want folks to use their improved health as a catalyst for changing their lives! Essential Oils fit right into my mission and chiropractic philosophy, using natural approaches to support a healthy functioning body.
Why Choose Young Living?
As I got serious about essential oils, I researched Young Living as a company and was impressed by their quality (better than organic) and seed-to-seal process. They own most of the farms themselves; they weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals.
They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. Young Living preserves the plant’s “living energy” in every bottle. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective, and safe.
Plus, Young Living has the best (in my opinion) and most affordable starter kits out there. They make it easy for anyone to get started!
“What Do I Actually Do With Essential Oils?”
Oils are easy to incorporate into your daily life. For example, people diffuse oils to support healthy moods and restful sleep. They use Thieves oil to boost the immune system or citrus to boost energy. In general, people use oils to support all healthy processes that naturally occur in your body, through aromatic, topical, or dietary consumption.
Are You Curious About Essential Oils?
If so, give Young Living a close look. One of the most popular ways to get started is to sign up as a distributor and get the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser.
This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you receive a 50% discount
Here’s what’s inside the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. In my opinion, it’s the best way to start with Essential Oils.
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (healthy skin and relaxation)
- Peppermint Vitality (gastrointestinal comfort and healthy digestion)
- Lemon Vitality (flavor enhancer and healthy digestion)
- Frankincense (healthy skin and inner strength)
- PanAway (soothes muscles)
- Copaiba Vitality (promotes relaxation)
- Thieves (healthy immune system and overall wellness)
- Purification (deodorizes and neutralizes air)
- R.C. (healthy lung function)
- DiGize Vitality (healthy digestion)
- A home diffuser (a $96 value. I use mine daily.)
- A bonus oil! 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (I LOVE this oil. My favorite scent by far)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
Want To Try Young Living Essential Oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- Wholesale Member (highly encouraged… it sounds like a serious commitment but it isn’t) OR
- Retail Customer via the Young Living website (but you don’t get the discount!)
I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, even if you’re a beginner. Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit, and they get an amazing 24% discount off every product you order.
You Don’t Need To “Sell” Oils To Be Part Of This
For Wholesale Members there is no requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas or anything like that. In reality, most Young Living members are purely users and are only members for the price discounts, with no intent to ever build a business. That’s just great! Why not save some money!!
But If You’d Like To Earn Some Extra Income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. Some folks even turn this into a business for themselves. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me, and I’ll help you get started!
Here’s How To Begin
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. However, we only recommend the Premium Starter Kit with a diffuser (4 to chose from). It is by far the best value and will help you actually start using essential oils. It’s the only kit that gives you the 10 Everyday Essential Oils (plus a bonus oil, StressAway, which is many people’s favorite). These 11 oils will give you endless options to start with.
Sign Me Up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, my ID is 2867768, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info.
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
Congratulations! Welcome To The
Amazing World Of Essential Oils!
If you live in Tucson, be sure to come to one of my introductory classes. You can get info by liking my Facebook page:
You’re going to love this next phase of your natural living journey!