Now that the FDA has ordered anti-bacterial hand soap to be taken off the shelves, it is the perfect time to learn how to make your own HEALTHY, foaming hand soap with pure Young Living Essential Oils. Here is my recipe for DIY foaming hand soap:
- Empty foaming hand-soap bottle with pump – can be purchased at discount retailers or Target, or you can reuse a bottle from pre-made hand soap
- 1 gallon distilled water – I bought mine at Target for a buck
- 2 oz. bottle of Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap – Again, Target offers this in some stores in the travel section ($1.99)
- 15 drops Young Living Lavender Oil (and any other oil of your choosing, especially Thieves or Tea Tree)
- Pour castile soap into the empty foaming bottle.
- Add your oils.
- Fill with distilled water. Remember to leave enough space to add the pump. Otherwise, your contents will spill over the top and be wasted.
- Shake occasionally.
If you like this DIY essential oil tip, please sign up for my Be Now Essential Oils newsletter. I promise I won’t bombard you with tons of unwanted email, but I will provide you with some valuable information, DIY recipes, and lecture announcements!
My name is Dr. Lee Ann Kalaba, DC, and I am a Young Living Independent Distributor (#2867768.)
If you have specific questions about EOs, please send me an email, and I will do my best to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org.